“Excellent food, especially the suchi fusion. Good steaks and fish too.”

Basilica Restaurant
Ranked #231 of 1,434 Restaurants in Medellin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Congrats to the restaurant, There are many to choose from in the square but my family and i decided we liked the food and the friendly service of the staff and enjoyed 3 days of different food there. All the plates reasonable priced. large portions and excellent quality.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been coming to Basilica for five years. The food is always well prepared as expected. Steak (solomito), ceviche Peruvian style, fish and oh yes, there is this one particular appetizer...Penitentes. Three medium sized tomatoes filled with steak and cheese, very well prepared. 30% off your entire meal (including drinks) 12-7 every day! Usually open late and very dependable.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We ended in this resaurant at Plaza Lleras on a Sunday night and we had a good dinner with friendly service, though started to irritate at a certain moment when I felt like overdoing.

I had "a la parilla" grilled solomillo which was very (maybe too) picante.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

People seem to love Basilica, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because it's well-known? Either way, I've never seen it full, despite people "liking" it. I've been there a few times, and never have been able to be impressed with the food.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

i like to go for lunch. great discount. Baby Beef / santo inocente is my favorite.