“Little Gem”

Cuisines: Colombian, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food is execellent....remember to try the dessert...the view and the resturant itself is very nice

There are newer reviews for Restaurante In Situ

Reviewed August 26, 2013

One of the best restaurants located outside the Poblado area. We had a fantastic lunch in between exploring the beautiful Botanical garden. I had a fabulous modern culinary variation on traditional regional appetizer and main dish. Good service, reasonable prices beautiful architecture.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were of the good fortune to visit this lovely restaurant during a "tourist" trip. We were delighted at the elegance. The open air seating indoors allowed us to feel the current (comfortable) conditions and have fresh air pulse through with the light breeze. The menu is well balanced and there are many delightful dishes to choose from. We each had salads as we preferred a lighter meal. They were abundant with the items listed on the menu (fruits, meats, etc). Our peers had beautifully prepared meat dishes that looked scrumptious and filling. This is the best restaurant in the gardens with medium to high prices depending on what you order. I would recommend this to anyone who visits the gardens or perhaps just would like to experience a classy, good meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a great meal there - local food at a very affordable price. The restaurant is nicely decorated, the service is great and the food delicious. I had the beef tongue ceviche and it was memorable

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The restaurant really is excellent, a good light and airy room and plenty of room around the tables. The service is good and the menu has more than enough choices. Some of the best food I've ad on my many trips to Medellin, and a really upscale feeling to the place.

By Medellin standards it's not cheap, but for the quality by international standards it's a bargain.

Ignore the picture on this site - that's not this restuarant.