“This is the place for chocolate lovers. Eat it, hot and cold drinks.”
Review of Me Late Chocolate

Me Late Chocolate
Ranked #15 of 29 Dessert in Medellin
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Me Late Chocolate is a unic chocolate shop in Medellin. We offer high quality chocolate confectionary, desserts and drinks. Our tasty products, friendly service and delightful atmosphere will offer all chocolate lovers an unforgettable experience.All of our products are made with 100% Colombian Chocolate.
Chocowinity, North Carolina
“This is the place for chocolate lovers. Eat it, hot and cold drinks.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Probably 20 choices of chocolate desserts. Half dozen hot chocolate drinks and four or so cold ones. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and portions. Wife said good coffee too. They also sell chocolate candy of course.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Ec328888

Tampa Bay, Florida
“Excellent Chocolate and Coffee Shop”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our treats at Me Late Chocolate today. The chocolates were very good and so was the coffee. It's a great place for high quality chocolate. Near Parque Lleras.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank texigator
Miami
“Great Coffee Shop”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I went to this place, after reading good reviews on TripAdvisor, and I was very happy with the experience. The area is nice, the place is cozy, the food excellent and the service great. I had a cheesecake with berries on top which was amazing.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Food_Fan_Traveler
Medellin, Colombia
“Amazing 1 of a kind shop”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I am a sweet lover and this shop was perfect. I particularly liked the chocolate flan. But there were 2 other deserts I tried that were amazing.

Not only was the shop originally decorated, but the owner was very kind and helped me find fun things to do in the city. I loved the chocolates and bought many to take to my family in the US for gifts. If there are special chocolates you want, the owner will try her best to have them for you.

The coffee is also very good although it is (obviously) not as promoted as the chocolate. I would love to own one of these shops in Miami as I do not see a large amount of desert only shops in the states.

Definitely a relaxing place to go during the morning/after dinner rather than the hotel.WIFI was also stronger than in other restaurants I was in. I don't know why though.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank DavidtheShoemaker
Medellin, Colombia
“Best chocolate and coffee shop in Medellin”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I love chocolate. I love coffee. This place is top class for both. The 85% cacao chocolate is particularly delicious. Ask for the friendly Colombian owner, Veronica, who will happily speak to you in her "Australian" English or Spanish. It's located just a little north of Parque Lleras on a quiet street, has wi-fi and is a great place to work, have a business meeting or relax with friends. Colombian chocolate rocks!

• Visited October 2011