Saman Hostel Medellin
$66
$51
$82
$77
Hotel bh El Poblado(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$70
$90
$65
The Morgana Poblado Suites(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$60
$48
Hotels.com
Hotel San Pedro del Fuerte(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$38
$37
61Prado Guesthouse(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$26
$23
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationel pobladoprivate roomfree beerperson roomlaundry servicebars and restaurantsstayed nightsstreet noiseenjoyed my staymetro stopcommon areasmin walkalejandrohostelkitchenparty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It is located very well and even it is close to the party zone the hostel is pretty quiet. They got nice and clean showers. Maria is very friendly and muy guapa :) it was a very nice stay and you even get a little breakfast. I can totlay recommend it and the next time in medellin i will come here again. You can reach the nice areas by feet and the zone here is very safe at night and you can walk around without problems

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Pao L
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The hostel itself is quite nice. Central location in Poblado with good kitchen, nice bathrooms and fast wifi. It's a 15 minute walk to the metro station which is in a safe neighborhood.

But one woman of the staff rules the place like an Iron Lady. She likes the salsa music and puts this on in the common area on the big flat screen. When we wanted to see the NBA finals this was not allowed, because she wanted to listen the music. This caused a lot of discussions and even other staff asked the lady to stop the fight. One day later we had the same problem when we wanted to see a movie. Now she was even screaming on the people who turned of the music...

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I ended up staying here as I arrived on a Friday lunchtime and lots of places were full. I got the room on the street that is noisy. I was fully expecting to be up all night as I had heard there was a club below it. This wasn't the case, I'm not sure if it was closed that night. I changed to a room off the main street the next day as it's quieter. All in all, a good hostel. Not a particularly social hostel but that may just have been that night. Excellent location and good price. Has lockers.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

First of all its a verry nice hostel! Clean, big kitchen, free coffee, fast wifi and best of all great showers!!! Biggest downside are the beds! The mattresses are so hard its like sleeping on bags of cement. I personal like hard mattresses but this was really to much and after two nights my backbone and neck wouldn't take it longer and had to change hostels. Its a shame because otherwise I would stay longer! another downside could be (if you sleep in the front dormroom) the busy street in front of the hostel but if you are used to honkey cars and loud motorcycles (like me) you'll be fine. So if the owner changed the mattresses I would most def. recommend this hostel!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Clean hostel with awesome showers! Towels included with stay. It's a homely cozy place unlike a party hostel. It's very conveniently located thus the noise from the road. Not suited for light sleepers, it didn't bother me.

Hostel staff made known to us what we can use from he kitchen as many travelers have left food behind. They bother to let us know which was nice.

Room Tip: You pay for what you get. The rooms inside are more expensive compared to the rooms facing the road. ;) they are fair.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo