Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Sarah & Marcella were the best! Amazing tour!

We loved this tour! It wasn't your typical tour where all the other tour groups go to the same... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
laptopwarriors
Medellín tours

Laura with the Communa 13 tour and Marcella with the Guatape tour were both great guides and very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kateymfinn

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Medellin
from $30.00
from $19.49
from $71.10
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews luis miguel downtown walking tour los patios local snacks pacific coast el valle insightful information suggested tip worth every peso fruit excellent tour street art would highly recommend this tour his passion free tour day tour amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Went on the walking tour of the city and Luis Miguel was amazing. He was so insightful and knowledgeable. He loves his city and you can tell. If you get to go on a tour with him consider yourself lucky. PS, Hope your ear is feeling better :)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019

I had a great experience on the tour. You get to participate in each step of the coffee growing/harvesting/fermenting and drying processes, which are all performed at the farm. There is also a traditional house which is absolutely beautiful (the whole farm is picturesque) and the family who has lived there for generations is happy to walk you through it's history. The lunch was homemade and authentic, I liked it a lot! Bonus shout outs to Silvia, the driver who offered to take me to parque Arvi afterwards out of the blue! Also to Sara, the delightful attendant for Capture Colombia who set everything up and was genuinely interested in how i liked the trip! It didn't feel like she was trying to upsell at all, she just wanted me to have the right experience for me!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Capture colombia was my best choice to travel Colombia. Not only travel, they made me new friends with happy memories. I will use Capture Colombia next time too. Definitely.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband booked a tour around the city centre in Medellín and we had the privilege of having Sara as our guide... She was kind and friendly. On top of that she provided insightful information and well documented facts that accompanied with her charm and charisma, made out tour a unforgettable experience... Despite the fact that I am from Medellín myself, my main interest was to give my husband a good idea of the city... He was delighted with the tour and we highly recommend this company, they are trustworthy and professional. Our experience with Sara as out tour guide made the difference in our holiday!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

From seamless booking with Sara at Capture Colombia tours, to our well informed and passionate guide, this was an enjoyable tour. Having a local guide who genuinely wanted to show the evolution of his city from the once avoided 'most dangerous city' in the world, to the now buzzing metropolis that it is. I would thoroughly recommend doing this tour, just make sure you are not cheap with your tip!

Date of experience: March 2019