Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Guatape

Hands down one of most informative and insightful tours that I ever been on. From the beginning to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
OFJourneys
Calgary, Canada
via mobile

All reviews private tour city tour pablo escobar coffee tour highly recommend this trip took pictures great english wonderful tour graffiti tour beautiful city day tour great guide guatape company history el prison
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our day started with our tour guide Eddie picking us up from our hotel in the morning we had coffee and went over the type of tour we would like from him, this was a private tour with only my wife and myself, I knew that we were in for a fantastic time as we all felt comfortable with each other and the tour ahead of us. We were not disappointed Eddie made us feel as though we were traveling with a close friend showing us the sites and flavours of his beloved city and country. We felt very safe as he is an excellent driver not to mention his perfect English. We now have a friend in Columbia. Special thanks to Celina at the Celestino hotel for making the arrangements for us. Truly wonderful people and culture in Medellín Columbia unforgettable!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Eddie was an amazing tour guide. Had a great time visiting Camina 13 and all the other surrounding areas. I would recommend Eddie to the highest regard!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG! Had a blast with Eddie while he took us around the city. We combined 2 tours together, the pablo Escobar tour and the city tour because it only made sense. Both tours were outstanding. We had local coffee and food. We had a chance to mingle with local kids as we toured comuna 13. Just all around great time. Highly recommended using the tour company and asking for Eddie!

1  Thank Preston T
Reviewed September 9, 2019

If you don't want to limit your Medellin experience to partying, then I recommend teamming up with Camantours. Camilo provides great private tours. Being a native of the city, he knows its history quite well. I was particularly impressed with the Pablo Escobar and Comuna 13 tours. As it is always good to save the best for last, I spent my last day in Antioquia visiting Guatape and El Peñol.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Great experience! The weather was amazing the staff was great and the tour guide was excellent. Must be here to understand

Date of experience: August 2019