“IEA”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Fl
“IEA”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great food at a reasonable price. The menu is quite varied but the specialty is meats. They do have seafood and other fares.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Krakow
“Good quality meat”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

meat is very good, place is nice and clean.
Disliked the fact that salad bar is short on variety. Place is too dark for my taste

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Not worth it. If you are thinking of going to eat at this place I recommend you steer away and go to a more traditional place. The service is very poor and it's definitely overpriced. I wanted to take my family someplace to eat a good stake so I was recommended to this place. It took the waiter about 15 minutes to greet us. After we ordered our drinks it took another 15 minutes to serve them. The wine glass serving was definitely too small considering they charge $10 for a glass of Merlot. We ordered two servings of Carpaccio which it turned out it was raw meat cut very thin. When we commented to the waiter that we could not eat the raw meat he responded that we did not know what Carpaccio was. We asked to perhaps bring us a different appetizer but he said he would have to charge for the other appetizer. We kindly asked him to take the raw meat appetizer away. Our entries came late and were left to cool down on a tray next to our table. The waiter came after 8-10 minutes and started serving us the meats which had cool down already. We had to ask for our dishes to be warmed again. We called the manager to complain and he had the same attitude as the waiter, very much in denial. Our dishes were Ok after they ware warmed up, but then I did not expect to pay $40 a person and eat a reheated stake. We tried the flan for desert...nothing special for the price. My advice is try to go to a more traditional place, you will get better service as good a quality of meat and definitely better value then San Carbon.

• Visited April 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I were in Medellin in March on a business trip and a friend and former client took us out to dinner at San Carbon. The food was wonderful; the steaks done to perfection and the juices were delicious. It was a Wednesday night so the restaurant was not packed. There was a trio playing traditional Colombian music but at just the right volume to be enjoyed but not to be intrusive. The restaurant is roofed but open to the outside air. It was only when we were leaving that I realized I had had lunch there two years previous (and enjoyed it at that time too).

• Visited March 2013
Medellin, Colombia
“Is ok”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Its ok but there are better places to go and eat. Depends if you go for happy hour or not also. Best time to visit is fridays as seems with all places in medellin

Visited March 2013