Review Highlights
THE BEST BOAT COMPANY IN COLOMBIA..!!!!

Yenifer: You're the soul of this company!! You are so kind, professional and serious in all your... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
Julio G
Bogota, Colombia
The best way to get to Islas del Rosario and Baru

They were just awesome, all their recommendations for sightseeing were perfect to our group. We... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
54Lina
Bogota, Colombia

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Safety first. So the vessels they carry are all sea worthy and the captain knows what he was doing. The trip took us through mutiple islads making half and hour to one hour stops to enjoy the water with great views. Along the way we stumbleded with cultural Colombian treasures. Such as the best "arepa" which are sold by a very old lady from a canoe. Then we ended at beautiful sandy beaches with hammocks la hanging from the trees. On our way back we passed by the abondened mansion of the famousl drug lord Pablo. The trip was full of wonderful surpices!
I would recommended if you want to change the pace of your trip away from the colonial part of town.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time!!! Captain was awesome and he recommended the best "arepa de huevo" in open water. Cholon for lunch was amazing and I recommend everyone to take this boat trip!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Recently traveled to Cartagena Colombia with my family and I heard about the islands and I look to do a safe trip. I decide to use Botes de la Bahia and I have a great experience with that company very profesional. I felt secure all the time.
The captain had a lot of experience !!
I really enjoy it.
I would recommended botes de la Bahia 100%.
Thanks botes de la bahía !!

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed in Cartagena and wanted to see the islands off the city.Botes de la bahía is the way to go. What you see in their website is what you get. Had breakfast at the middle of the sea!!! then we went to the aquarium of the islands amazing experience for the kids. My daughter loves it too Had lunch at a beach where the lobster was recently caught . Jairo was our captain and Andy always asking what we want.What a team! I was skeptical paying for the trip up front on-line. No regrets! This is the real thing. The way to go!!
Best boat ever Tronco e Bote!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We worked with Sofia Garcia through whatsapp since we did not have cellular service in Colombia and she made the scheduling so easy. They arranged a pickup for us from our hotel and everything was absolutely perfect. Luis and Rene were our boat captains and they were amazing! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a professional and fun boat tour. I have read a lot of boat reviews and we were fearful of the other boats rental companies but this company outperformed! Thank you so much!