Tripadvisor
Cartagena

“Great burger”

La Tumbamuertos Burger Bar
Ranked #130 of 1,036 Restaurants in Cartagena
Description: Burger Bar at Plaza San Diego. Kitchen opened from midday to 10:30pm. Home made burgers with fresh and local products. Sauces and toppings are prepared at our kitchen. We also have veggie options, salads and snacks. Open bar all day. Cocktails, beers and natural juices.Colombian Coffee. Closed on mondays or tuesdays after holidays.Happy hour form 3pm to 7pm.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. We arrived 30 mins before closing. We weren't rushed at all. The menu selection was great. The burgers were fresh and the drink selection was on point. Good times had by all.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

A must in Cartagena! A breath of fresh air in humid Cartagena! Saying the service here is amazing does not do it justice! You are treated like one of the family when here. The food is epic...we were helped with the food as we have specific dietary requirements one vegetarian without egg and one non beef eater! Handled without any problem or hesitation!

Happy hour was great as the drinks didn't have to be given at the same time. Also they were able to make a virgin mojito within the deal for my mate!

The chickpea burger with greek yoghurt sauce and mozzarella was great as not dry and packed with flavour! I had the shrimp and quinoa salad...I have to say I was sceptical...I tend not to go for salads especially for dinner but on recommendation I did it...and wow was I glad that I did it! Super tasty and filling...didn't want for anymore...even my mate wedges!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Best burger I’ve had in a long while. Friendly staff, that handeld my very limited Spanish very well. And I like BBC, which is on tap. Ernesto, very welcomming owner; I tip my hat!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Dropped in here for quick bites and cold beers while traipsing in and around the Walled City.

Pleasant decor. Friendly staff and great service.

Food was great. We enjoyed our burger sliders. Cervezas were cold!

Lower band of the mid-range category.

Recommended!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Skaramoosh
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Stopped here about two days before departure, food was excellent as was the service, we stayed at the Sofitel Santa Clara a short walking distance from restaurant worth the money can't wrong, try it....

Date of visit: November 2018