“Different than others creps and waffles”
Review of Crepes & Waffles

Crepes & Waffles
Ranked #5 of 20 Dessert in Cartagena
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been to many creps and waffles restaurants all over Colombia. Here there is another atmosphere.. The place is very elegant and well suits the colonial back grownd of the city. I had my meal in the patio, I enjoyed a very relaxing lunch.
On te other side.. Theservice is much slower than the other places I have been.. But it worths a visit.. It is not far from the "torre del reloj", in the very centre of Cartagena

Write a ReviewReviews (3,019)

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This is an ok place to eat, I've bend there twice, nothing spectacular, the waitresses were not kind and the food was just nice, I totally recommend the chocolate milkshake(malteada de chocolate) that was amazing! Resuming, it's a good place to go eat and leave, after a city tour or before going to a party.

1  Thank iiviiarmor
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great location: before I arrived in Cartagena, a girl I met was raving about the Crepe and Waffle in the heart of the old town (in between Plaza de Bolivar and Plaza de San Pedro Clave). These two plazas are the must-sees and the busiest section in the old town. So the restaurant is indeed a perfect spot to escape the late morning heat and loads of tourists coming off the cruise ship.

Great decor: the restaurant has 2 levels plus a roof too patio. It's beautifully decorated and you get a great review of the Iglesia de San Pedro Clave from both the balcony and roof top patio.

Mediocre food: maybe I am biased since I am huge fan for crêpes and have been to many amazing crêpe restaurants. But considering the restaurant is named Crepes and Waffles, you would think they have a better selection of crêpes. Also, I found the crepe too crisps and missing that soft chewiness that I was looking for.

Poor service: when I arrived at the second floor of the restaurants, there was only a party of 4 there. Since I arrived, another 2 parties came. The waitresses were not attentive and failed to noticed that I was waving at them trying to signal that I was ready to order (by this time I had waited for over 10 minutes). And then for whatever reason, the waitress decided to serve the other two parties first despite that they weren't even ready to order. I think slow is the general theme here. They are slow in taking orders, slow in preparing food, slow in getting you the bill, even worse in getting you your change back.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Been to this chain restaurant all over Colombia but this time we left somewhat dissappointed. They had no coconut lemonade. Then no wheat pita bread and when we finished up and ordered a tiramisu they had none. It was somewhat busy on a Friday night but no reason to be out of so many items.

1  Thank Jose F
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Branches of this restaurant chain are scattered across Colombia, but don't let that put you off: they have amazing salads (including an inexpensive self-service salad bar), good pita sandwiches, and of course delicious crepes and waffles. The decor is bright and attractive, although the service is often indifferent, if not surly. Check it out!