“They make fun of me”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Cartagena, Colombia
“They make fun of me”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Vegans are better off never going there: the servers WILL make fun of you if you order just the french fries with some veggie toppings. I can understand that they think it's funny, but when they are making a scene out of it, it's just plain tasteless and disrespectful. If you disagree with a client, keep it to yourself.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Annie C

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great value for a burger!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stopped at el corral on our first night in cartagena because we notice that is across the street from McDonalds and burger king but this 2 places were empty and el corral was pack! It took a little be for our order but it was perfect!

• Visited January 2013
“Best Burgers in Colombia!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

No visit to Colombia is complete without a burger from El Corral
Amazing burgers cooked fresh to order!

Visited April 2012
Houston, Texas
“I love these burgers!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

When I was first heading to Colombia, everyone was pushing me to go to El Corral, but when I saw it i had no interest in a fast food joint. However when I finally tried it, I found it to be more than a MacDonalds or Burger King. If I had to compare it to something I would say it is more the old dinner style, The burgers are flat top cooked and steam to really lock in the flavor!

They have a huge selection to put on your burger and the only place i have found in Colombia that carry's something close to Real BBQ sauce. They even put a season salt on their french fries.

Dont get me wrong it is fast food, it is unhealthy, but it is good!

• Visited October 2012
Manizales, Colombia
“Colombia's Favorite Burger But...”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I consider myself an American hamburger expert. A great hamburger is 8 ounces, charcoal grilled, swiss bacon burger or with blue cheese or with a juicy tomato and purple onion slice and lettuce..and it might cost $8 with large cut fries and iced tea. So you can imagine my shock at paying $10 to $12 for hamburger combo at El Corral. The burgers do have a distinct flavor that the Colombians love. It is without a doubt my Colombian family's favorite. They have a good strawberry milkshake too. But...my goodness, for a family of 4 you can easily spend $45 to $50 at El Corral. Ironically in Cartagena, which has the most expensive restaurants in Colombia, El Corral is a bargain.

• Visited March 2012