Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $946.67
More Info
from $600.00
More Info
All reviews private boat rosario islands foot boat boat trip his assistant highlight of our trip highly recommend this company sunset cruise party island playa blanca pablo escobar spoke spanish captain and crew own pace incredible experience great trip lobster
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We rented a 36 foot boat from Boats4U on January 1, 2020. I had emailed Juan several months before and he was responsive. I sent him a deposit and our boat was ready as promised on 1/1/20. We had a great day visiting the islands and stopped for lunch at Blue Apple Beach House which was nice. Juan had asked us to send a deposit via Paypal of $15.00 per person to Blue Apple to reserve our table for lunch. I sent Juan a copy of the Paypal payment receipt to Blue Apple. Upon arrival at Blue Apple they said we did not have a reservation nor had they received our Paypal payment. I thought it might be an issue so I brought copies of the Paypal receipt and my emails to Juan. The manager of Blue Apple was apologetic and very accommodating thereafter. I will reserve with Boats4U again upon our return to Cartagena.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
My Business d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Boats4U, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

We are very happy that you enjoyed this experience. You can count on us when you come back to Cartagena. Have a good day!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

This boat trip was my Xmas gift to my family- 2 adults , 12 year old boy and 16 year old girl. I chose this company because the reviews were great - and I can just confirm this. I booked on the net while still in Canada and had a great and reliable guidance by Juan, the CEO via WhatsApp responding patiently and competent to my questions and our needs. Being myself a sailor I was looking for a professional set up so we all could relax and enjoy. Everything was just great. Our captain Brian was very competent and he had a copilot to help him. On Our way back to the marina wind was picking up and he just sailed us so smoothly through the waves.. For the sports part, Danny was our guide- he went snorkeling with us and did waveboard with the kids. He was very competent and super fun as well. so there was a team of 3 on aboard just for us to make the trip save and fun. It was worth every cent. If there was one suggestion to make- the Restaurants which we chose were all full so we went to eat at Playa Blanca which took some time and kids were hungry... we should have packed more snacks with us..( fortunately Danny has fed us with fresh some pastries he bought at Aquarium)but playa Blanca “real life” of locals enjoying the beach and we loved this experience . My husband said it was one of the best days in his life- so mission accomplished!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
My Business d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Boats4U, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your amazing review, it was a pleasure for us to assist you and your family. For Boats4U it is a privilege to be able to provide you with the best service. We hope to have you back soon. Have a nice day!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

We did a private boat day to the Rosario Islands They picked us up at our hotel and brought us to the marina. Once we got there we quickly did our paperwork and were led to our waiting boat. We were glad we did the private tour since there was a lot of people waiting at the dock. Onboard we had a cooler of drinks already stocked with water, soda, beer and champagne. There were two captains and our guide who were all very professional and made the day so enjoyable. We stopped at a great spot for snorkeling and then to an island for sunbathing and a drink. Next we went to an island for lunch and lounging. Food was great with many options and there was drink service to our lounge chairs. The beach and water was perfect and not crowded. We then took a boat ride around some other islands and got to see the party island with tables and drinks right in the water. If you do a private boat you can decide which islands to stop at and for how long etc. We took one last swim off the boat and headed back to the marina. Once the wind comes in the afternoon it is definitely a bumpy ride but we never felt unsafe. The boat day was a highlight of our trip to Colombia and would highly recommend boats 4 u

Date of experience: December 2019
My Business d, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Boats4U, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hello, thanks for your amazing review. We love that our costumers feel well served. We hope, we'll see you again in Cartagena!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Boats 4 U is very organized. They took us where we wanted to go. Only one thing, they should give more detailed advice to the customer about the islands. They took us to an island where all the people were selling things and we couldn’t enjoy the stay there. Then they took us to the island where we were having lunch and it was a lot better. No one was bothering you! But for the rest, it was an excellent experience for the whole family!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
My Business d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Boats4U, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hello, Thank you for your review, for our company our customers feedback are very important, we will have in account your recommendations. We hope, we'll see you again in Cartagena!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

We had an amazing day with our crew. They were attentive to our requests and could not have provided a more enjoyable experience. The islands are beautiful and a must see if you are in Cartagena!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a great time with us and that you found our team capable and pleasant! We hope we'll see you again in Cartagena!