“Not cheap but worth it”

Restaurant Cafe San Pedro
Ranked #62 of 700 Restaurants in Cartagena
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Berg
“Not cheap but worth it”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner at Cafe San Pedro. Service was very good and fast, the location is beautiful and the food excellent. We had tuna, beef with vok vegetables and a chocolate souffle. The only thing we didn't like that much was the price. But at least the rations were big (we got a lot of meat and fish) and it was definitely worth it.

If I'm ever returning to Cartagena, I'll be back.

• Turkish first
Calgary, Canada
“Great food in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The outdoor setting on the plaza in front of the cathedral is spectacular. We were a party of four and all enjoyed our entrees. My daughter loved her lava cake desert.

Visited June 2014
“Excellent food and service. Ambiance priceless”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect of a fusion Thai-Japanese-Caribbean in Cartagena. I picked this restaurant because the ambiance. The historical plaza de San Pedro Claver is a beautiful place. Food was beyond expectations. Appetizers were really good. I recommend the Caribbean dumplings and the new Cartagena ceviche. As far as the entrees, the salmon with lulo sauce was just perfect. My wife had the salmon. I had the Pad Thai. I love this Thai dish and wanted to experience with a Caribbean twist. I was not disappointed. The sweet plantains added a new level of taste and texture to the dish. Each bite was a surprise of fa flavor sand textures. Desserts were incredible. I recommend the pie of coco and the Delicias of Eloisa. As far as service, I was fortunate to have Disnaldo Hernandez in charge of our table. Pricing was more than fair given the quality. The 3 course dinner for 3 plus drinks was around US120. A bargain for this quality place.

1 Thank Fer otero
“Great place!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Food was excellent, the service was really good and the restaurant is located in a beautiful area. We sat outside and enjoyed an amazing atmosphere, we ate here 2 nights in a row and enjoyed both evenings.

Old Man Bay, Grand Cayman
“Pricey but deliciious”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The service and food was excellent but a little over priced. My girlfriend and I had no appetizers just an entrée with one glass of wine each and our bill was US$65.00.

Visited May 2014