I recently stayed there with my girlfriend for our anniversary. The place was very well located, clean and comfortable. The staff, Jose Luis and Katy went above and beyond to help us with everything, from eagerly volunteering to carry bags up stairs to making dozens of phone calls for restaurants, taxis, directions, tour agencies, etc. Similar boutique hotels are more expensive and I doubt are as well located or superbly staffed as Casa Veranera. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone going to Cartagena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Boutique Veranera is a stylish, comfortable and intimate boutique hotel in the popular neighborhood of San Diego, inside the centuries old and irresistibly charming historical city of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. Just one block away from Plaza FernÃ¡ndez de Madrid and two blocks away from Plaza San Diego, guests can enjoy the sunny bustling city by day and rest in this tranquil quiet hideaway on Calle Quero. The property is furnished with updated Cartagena antiques and modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Casa Boutique Veranera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Boutique Veranera Cartagena
- Casa Boutique Veranera Hotel Cartagena