“Wowzers”

Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel offers a new concept of Southest Asian food mixed with a latin touch that will make you live a new and different dining experience.
San Francisco, California
“Wowzers”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I'll admit I don't typically eat Southeast Asian cuisine because I've got pretty sick on it in the past. However, we were in a rush and stopped in here for lunch. My girlfriend got the Vietnamese Arroz/Pollo and I just got the Cerdo Wontons. Everything tasted very fresh and flavorful.

I was very impressed with the burst of different flavors and I wish I had more time to sample the other dishes. Highly recommend to anyone in town.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank langan15
Fuak, Owner at Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you very much for your review.
We work very hard every day to fulfill the customers expectation.
We hope to see you back in your next visit.

• Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A nice meal”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went there for dinner and food was fine, nothing outstanding. My wife had the shrimp noodle and I had the cambodian rice. Both were OK, mine a bit dry. With so many options, I think we'll skip this one on our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
Fuak, Manager at Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for your review.
Your comments help us improve every day.
We hope you come back in your next visit.
Palo Alto, California, United States
“Very good food, nice atmosphere, good prices”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

The food here was a refreshing change from the other restaurants we've been to in Cartagena. The portions were a little smaller, along with lower prices. Our dinners were delicious, with an Asian influence. The only complaint we had was the menu said the dinners included salad, but no salad ever arrived. Our waiter practiced his English, which was nice.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Karen W
Fuak, Manager at Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your review.
Your comments are very help full for us and for future costumers.
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Superb food!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Really enjoyed the food here! I had the Vietnamese rice dish and my partner had the Cambodian rice dish and both were excellent and well presented. Would return if we had more time. Staff were friendly and we didn't have to wait too long for our food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Margaret D
Thank you for your review.
We hope to have you back in the restaurant in your next visit to the city.
Sao Paulo, SP
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Disappointed... The fish was dry (atun encrostado), the entry (langostinos) not nice. For me it is not the 3rd best restaurant in Cartagena. Are others much better!!!!!

Fuak, Manager at Restaurante Mok by Fuad Akel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you feel disappointed about the restaurant.
We hope you`ll be back next time so we can full fill your expectations.