My husband and I just returned from a lovely stay at this small hotel. We, too, found the rooms a bit small (but we did NOT find any condoms-used or otherwise YUCK!) as one reviewer stated. BUT we must agree that:
- The "breakfast sausage" WAS a mildly heated hot dog
-The Happy Hour only did include one beverage (not really what I would consider a "Happy Hour"-more like a free drink...).
-The main enterance to the hotel is padlocked all the time and we had to wait on many occassions to get in and out. This was very scarry for us as there were no other ways to get out in case of a fire. When we mentioned this to the manager (my husband is a Safety Engineer for a big comapany and always notices things like this...), we were told "it is to keep out any robbers". While this may be true, it is STILL a huge fire hazard since there is not way to get out onless one has the key or goes to the top story of the hotel and jumps!
Other than this, the hotel is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa La Fe is an oasis of calm and good taste located in the very heart of the city and our services come recommended in the NYT and London Times Group Newspapers. Visit our webpage in Trip Advisor and take a Virtual Tour of our rooms and facilities. Ensure that you obtain the best rate and free airport pick-up by booking direct with the hotel using promotion code SDBOOK. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa La Fe - a Kali Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa La Fe Cartagena
- Casa La Fe Hotel Cartagena