Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $100.00
from $670.00
from $5,100.00
More Info
All reviews jet ski fly boarding a lot of fun video activity propeller company crew pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: Boats and Yachts

I wanted to write to thank you for the service you gave us yesterday, the boat was very nice and comfortable and Captain Roberto and Lucho were great.
Always a great time every year we rent with you. Epicure catering was spectacular. Thank you for the friendliness and attention! Will be back next year.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank pachoromero
Reviewed September 11, 2019
Review of: Boats and Yachts

My boyfriend and I visited Cartagena this summer and booked a private yacht to the islands near Cartagena. It was an amazing experience! The water there was crystal clear. Melanie from Colombia Flyboard was super attentive of us the whole time really caring about us having a great experience. Anyone thinking about going to Cartagena you must book an island day with this company. Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Arami M
Colombia F, Owner at Colombia FlyBoard, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Thank you Arami for visiting us! You are awesome. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 11, 2019
Review of: Boats and Yachts

I visited Cartagena with my girlfriend this summer and we wanted to have a day at the Rosario Islands. Booked a yacht with Colombia Flyboard and had an amazing experience. The service from Melanie was phenomenal all the way through, from the first email until we got off the yacht back in Cartagena. highly reccommend booking an experience with this company! Thanks Melanie!

1  Thank Felipe R
Reviewed September 1, 2019
Review of: Boats and Yachts

I highly recommend Colombia Flyboard, we rented a big size boat for the family to go to the islands and the staff, the boats and the customer service was excellent, best time ever. Beautiful people.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

I booked a Jet Ski/Flyboard activity in July 2019. At first the company said I could pay all in USD upon arrival. Then the company said I could pay half on Pay U. I paid in full on Pay U which did not seem to work at first, so I was going to pay in person like originally planned. Eventually the full payment went through on Pay U. Before we reached Cartagena they switched the location from one beach venue to another, which was fine since it was closer to our hotel. Monday when we got to Cartagena the company stated the Jet Ski was not working and had to reschedule our activity. We rescheduled for the next day at 3:30 pm. We arrived 10 minutes late and Hector the instructor stated we would not have enough time to do both activities since the jet ski had to be out of the water by 4:30 pm. We rescheduled for Thursday at 8:30 am. We were able to do the Flyboarding, but not the Jet Ski since we had a flight to catch home. We paid Hector in Pesos and USD for videos of us fly boarding and a tip. We left the money for him at our hotel Hyatt Regency Cartagena. Hector stated his Go Pro was not working and he used his friend's Go Pro instead to video us flyboarding. He received his money and after a week of attempting to get our videos from him, we ended up having to contact the company. Hector was suspended for failing to give us our videos which he finally did after we contacted the company directly. We finally got our videos after that via email. This was after Hector lied and said we only provided him with tips not money for the videos. The company at first refused to give me a refund for the Jet Ski. I pressed the issue and was provided an email to email the company's management directly. After I emailed the management team and pressed for a refund from the company for Jet skiing since we did not get to do the activity, they agreed to give me 50% of my money back for the missed Jet Ski Activity. After a month of back and forth on What's app, including attempting to send directly to my back, Western Union which would have been a $68 fee which the company refused to pay, Pay Pal, Cash App, and other exhausted avenues, I finally received 50% of my money for the Jet Ski from Cash app via the location in Miami. Overall, I feel Hector and the company were a bit scammy. I also feel the company should take into consideration that when tourists come to Cartagena, they have other activities planned in their itinerary and cannot just drop everything when the company needs to reschedule. Also I recommend people pay in full at the time of the appointment to prevent and reduce chances of fraud. I feel in the end the company did their best and went above and beyond to ensure I got my refund I was entitled to, but the way they went about it could have been improved. I think with more experience as tourism grows in Cartagena, they will refine their business and customer service skills.

1  Thank aiyanahayes