“Delicious”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 15, 2013

These are high quality popsicles with the added bonus that they cost only about $3 each and can all be dipped in chocolate. It's not fine cuisine but we went almost every day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This reminded me of a place in Lerici, Italy that had a similar collection of popsicles. They are delicious and include simple juice flavours, yoghurt and cream flavours. Really tasty and cool treat. The lady serving didn't seem especially cheery when we were there but maybe she was having a bad day.Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place is so pretty and has so much choice.
We fell upon it by chance and were not disappointed.
The staff were lovely and tried desperately to help us as we could not speak a word of Spanish.
The result was a couple of very yummy ices lollies

Reviewed March 7, 2013

With such a high ranking I expected a bit more of this place. I had the nutella flavored pop and my friend had caramel. Both were delicious but I think the caramel one was better... Also the gelatto place next door is pretty good as well.

1  Thank sarita888
Reviewed February 26, 2013

So...my boyfriend and I found that the tripadvisor map is wrong. La Paletteria is located inside the walled city but for some reason it kept telling us it was in Bocagrande. Anyway, the flavours here are amazing and they are a nice little treat on warm nights. My boyfriend had the grape flavor and I tried the maracuya (Passion Fruit) one which was amaze!! I would have definitely gone back for more had it not been closed on our second visit. Defeinitely a place to check out for a nice cold treat.