“Interesting things to do in the city”

En Colombia Kitesurf
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a beautiful and secure spot to kitesurf? Maybe you also wanna learn some Spanish too? You're just right. We offer kite courses in Colombia all year long. Our school is based in the most stunning and secure city in latin america, in Cartagena de Indias, we travel with you along the coast of Colombia to discover the beauty of nature and to give you the opportunity to kitesurf all day long. Whoever is interested to learn some Spanish too, finds his information here.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

It good to have the opportunity to enjoy the wind and the warm water of the Caribbean cost of Colombia.

There are newer reviews for En Colombia Kitesurf

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I took my first steps on a kiteboard at school encolombiakitesurf. They have great teachers and you can take lessons in german (swiss-german as well!), english and spanish. The equipment is very good an the teachers take their time with you. They even sent messages to us when there was wind. So we could take every chance to go kitesurfing...

1  Thank CH-isabelle
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Even though it was off season when we stayed in cartagena the conditions were very good to learn kitesurfing. The teachers are really competent, very flexible and soooo friendly! they spoke english, german, swiss german:) and spanish, so it's a good opportunity to learn kitesurf even if you don't speak spanish! I would highly recommend this school, it was just amazing!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great place to learn kitesurf, good equipment, nice people and good instructors! And its always in the great Cartagena for night attractions.

1  Thank JuanDavidBarrera
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ive learned kite-surfing with en Columbia kite surf. Theyre are very flexible, whenerver I wanted to go and there was wind there was somebody there for me. Also went on Kite Safari to Cabo de la Vela where I did my first jumps.
Bottom Line
-Great people
-Great school
-Great time