I enjoyed the all inclusive idea. You get 5 meals a day! The food was ok. All meals except dinner are buffet style. You have to reserve your dinner every day. We never had a chance to get the seafood dinning, it was always booked up! The staff were partly friendly. As of the resort, the room was clean and had a very nice view to the beach! A very nice experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A city of great conquests and conquistadors wait for you in the magical Colombian Caribbean. We open the doors to a strategic hotel tower located facing the renowned ‘Bocagrande’ beaches, overlooking the Cartagena Bay and combining the modern city with the majestic colonial city. Fun and enjoyment are guaranteed in a Caribbean and Cosmopolitan corner, loaded with history that will infuse you with its everyday tropical and “Garcia-Marquezian” reality. During the day you may visit the historical center with its colorful architecture, its monumental walls and narrow streets. Don’t forget to make a stop at the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, a huge building that has witnessed the heroic Colombian battles. Additionally, an intense night awaits with many emotions with music, shows and an exquisite gastronomical offer that you may enjoy at our hotel or booking a romantic evening at our Café de la Plaza de San Pedro restaurant, located in the best area of the walled city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Decameron Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Decameron Cartagena
- Cartagena Decameron Hotel
- Decameron Hotel Cartagena