The only thing one may not like about this place is the fact you have to share dinner tables wioth other guests at dinner time. I was always hesitant and uncomfortable at first but every dinner shared wioth guests was very pleasant and i learned so much about other people. ALso, not many staff speak english so it def. helps to leanr basic spanish phrases. FOod was varied and excellent, a la carte restaurants were great and had a nice salad bar and dessert bar. nighttime entertainment was really professional dancers and live bands. Close cab ride/horse ride to the walled city. very safe we never felt scared walking (2 females)...hotel was clean, beach was so-so. the vendors can be overwhelming so it helps to blose your eyes so they don't try to sell you stuff. I pretended i was sleeping and was not bothered.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Decameron Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Decameron Cartagena
- Cartagena Decameron Hotel
- Decameron Hotel Cartagena