The staff were very helpful with various requests (getting delayed luggage from the airline and to our room, shoe polishing, getting clothes pressed) and communicated well in English. They really make this a nice place to stay! - hence the "Excellent" rating. The room was very spacious and comfortable, with a large modern bathroom. Located in the "old city," a short drive to the convention center. The breakfast buffet had good fresh fruit, fruit juice, omelets, but not really a large selection for that type of buffet. Quite a bit more expensive compared with other convention hotels though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena