I went to Cartagena for business with a very busy meeting schedule and let me tell you that staying at this hotel made my trip a lot less stressful. The hotel itself is very nice, the rooms are also very nice and clean, the pool area is great and has a perfect view. The restaurant at the pool has a great ceviche and the breakfast buffet has plenty of options for all tastes.
The SPA area is very clean and the massage I took was superb. Also the location of the hotel is very centric.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena