Beautiful choice for a luxury hotel inside the walled city. Perfect location (Sofitel is similar but on opposite side), great service, beautiful rooms. The rooftop terrace is amazing, and we could always find a spot. Were not that impressed with the food (then again, you should probably never order pizza in south america). The bed was super comfy, much better than anything else we'd experienced in Cartagena. Also really enjoyed having a balcony off our room (even with the standard room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena