very nice classy and colonial hotel (former convent), the breakfasts are really amazing, the patio stunning, flowers everywhere, excellent service, the rooms are nice unpretentious and very functional. The pool is very decent (even if it's just a roof deck pool, you can really swim) with nice views. A nice place to relax and have lunch. I am usually really picky but I have to admit that this was a very nice stay at a decent price for this type of luxury hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena