Stayed here for pleasure with my wife and absolutely loved the place. We had the low end room but it was still magnificent. Great service! Very secure and welcoming. Food at the bar and restaurants were delightful. Best pool in Colombia as far as I am concerned. Great spa treatments as well. Not cheap but worth every dollar. Have stayed in multiple places in Cartagena and this is by far where you want to spend your time when not out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel