An amazing hotel. The staff are wonderful and so helpful. We spent 8 days at the hotel which included New Years Eve, WOW.
We had 2 rooms connected with the 2 children. The nanny service is a little on the pricey side (US$30 per hour per child), so think about the hours you really need a nanny. For the boys ages there isn't a lot to do at the hotel except swim. Our rooms were on the ground floor near the pool which was prefect for us, the boys could go back and forth as they needed. We had no problem with voice as the doors are all double glazed and sound proof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel