The worst ever!!! The room was full of water everywhere from humidity due to very unhealthy environment and no care from hotel. There was water dripping from the ceiling, the whole floor wet and dangerous. never seen anything like that! All my papers got wet and my computer broke down. Don't go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel