Wonderful place to stay in this charming city. We really enjoyed the pool with it's wonderful temperature to cool us off during the hottest hours plus the poolside service and staff were kind and warm. I will certainly come back. Actually there was one thing which I think they could improve and that is the food at one of their restaurants called "El Claustro". I ordered the chicken and rice dish and I really couldn't eat it. But I will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel