This hotel is an amazing place, at any time during the year. With staff who is extememely attentive, and there to help you for your need. The room was impeccable , clean , with water beside your bed every day, and very modern. The dinning room at breakfast time, provide you with either a buffet service, or a la cart. The pool is beautiful, with a very attentive staff. The spa, is a dream, with a very professional staff who take very well care of you ( probably one of the best). There is also a bar with music which one can releax at the end of the day. The dinner Resturant is among one of the best you will ever find anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel