An amazing hotel with an amazing history and amazing staff.
Seriously, it's all about the details at this place. From the fruit kebabs passed out around the pool and the garnished drinks to the friendly smiles on everyone's faces, everything was staged for a wonderful experience. If you can afford this place, you should stay here.
One wish I'd want: Sheer curtains in the room. That way you can get sunlight in without giving up total privacy. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel