We have spent 3 nights in one of the double stories historic rooms with all the luxury of this beautiful hotel. Breakfast buffet is great - outdoor dining includes a paradise of tropical birds. Gym, swimming pool, whirlpool, restaurant and bar are beautiful. When returning after my mobile was robbed out of our backpack while walking in the busy old town towards the Palacio de Incquisition, the hotel manager and his staff attended us best: calling the police to come by the hotel, trying to track my mobile via GPS and last but not least even offering us a free lunch. Merci infiniment, thanks a lot for trying your best to keep our moods geared on vacation! We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel