The place is absolutely beautiful, rooms are ok, food is awesome, also the bar, the people that goes there is really nice too. location is great, going there is a really good experience. BUT we stayes 2 nights and after that we spent 7 nights in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, and tha cost for the 2 nights was the same that for the 7 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel