My wife and I enjoyed our stay here in Cartagena. The staff is friendly and very helpful, the overall atmosphere is relaxing and friendly. Our room was very nice and well-appointed with nice furnishings, a comfortable bed and a large HDTV that had quite a few enlish speaking channels.
Breakfast in the hotel was superb! The flavors of fruit, cheese, meat selections, eggs, and Colombian specialties were excellent. There is a place on the third floor, next to the spa, that overlooks the wall of the city and the Carribean. It is soooo relaxing to sit up there, look out over the ocean; the breeze is refreshing, sipping a Pina Colada. Ahhh, the Santa Clara is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy Cartagena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel