TripAdvisor

from $35.00
from $80.00
from $18.09
More Info
All reviews private tour great tour cruise ship walking tour would highly recommend this tour walled city driver company emeralds
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

His name is not Benny, but he was called that once and this name is now this great asset. This gentleman possesses great knowledge, street smart, and a passion that you get to feel right away. Benny spoke just about the entire time, that is a rarity. He would point out historical sites, events surrounding a certain area, political, sporting event, cultural event or anything else. Benny would know about it in great detail. We visited beautiful churches, going back to hundreds of years ago. He took us to the highest point in the city, for a breath taking view of the city and its surroundings. We saw the wall and the old city, all the houses there are well maintained, painted or have historical plaques explaining the events that took place back then. We then visited modern Cartagena and saw an incredible contrast of this international growing city. It is too bad that we didn't have more time with Benny, because I assure you that you would see a whole lot more. If I have the opportunity again, I will specifically request this living encyclopedia for my next trip. Thank you Benny we certainly learned a ton more about this historical and amazing place in Colombia.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank TourIsl
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Our guide John and his wife were magnificent. Very informative, pleasant and accommodating. John's english was proper and perfect. His knowledge of the city of Cartagena was very impressive. The transportation vehicle for our tour was clean and comfortable. This tour is a must! If you want a great experience, please book them.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Richard the tour guide was great. A lot of time was spent on the bus, but you should know that going in. Main stops are an old fortress and the walled city.

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

My travel group used this company during our stay in Cartagena. They were extremely timely, spoke very good English, and were very flexible.

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

My travel group used this company while in Cartagena. I fully recommend using them for tours and transportation services. Great English speaking guides and tour options. They were extremely punctual with pickups. They were also very flexible when my flight arrangements changed.

Date of experience: September 2019