See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Lovely little hotel in the heart of Cartagena, family run. Great spacious room with great blue and white decor. Central patio with pool is absolutely lovely for a relaxing evening on one of their rockung chairs.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I decided to book at Casa Marta based on Trip Advisor. Please be advised that there was no breakfast provided ,,although they would give me hot water for tea. Also, I thought the shower was not very good. It was so light I felt very little water. I think Marta and the women who worked for her were very nice and helpful. However, if you do not speak any Spanish you will have difficulty communicating with them. Also, pick up from the airport will not be arranged by them . They did arrange for pick up back to the airport, but the young man was not driving a taxi. I did like the location and my room was fine.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My family loved it. Perfect location right in front of one of the most emblematic colonial churches in the city and near La Trinidad square, the perfect place to meet locals and foreigners. It is a value for money place, so charming service. Could have stayed longer. Marta is a lovely woman.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Casa Marta is a cool little guest house located in the very exciting neighborhood of Getsemani, in the heart of Cartagena. The owner Marta was so friendly, and Miguel (the manager) made sure we had everything we needed and then some! Hot coffee delivered to our room each morning, full access to the outdoor kitchen and living area, and the little pool/courtyard area that was the perfect place to relax after long days of shopping and wandering the city. Most importantly, the rooms were very clean and the beds were totally comfortable. We will most definitely stay here again next time we're in Cartagena!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2017

The woman who runs this hotel might be one of the nicest women in Cartagena. She was amazing- made us feel completely at home! This is not actually in the proper walled city, but it is still an AMAZING area and is a 5 minute walk to the main area. Also, the pool is very tiny- a few feet wide and does not have the traditional US Style Swim up bar, as you are likely thinking of it. This is a "room" in a house style hotel. I think there were only 3 rooms, so you are really staying more like in a guest house, with a private room and bath. You have to ring the buzzer to get back inside, and it is VERY quiet inside. It is lovely, but just be aware of those factors. Not a traditional hotel. Again, the woman running the house is absolutely amazing. Very clean and comfortable beds!

Date of stay: April 2017