This is another example of Cartagena's totally overpriced hotel scene (we paid approx 100 usd/night which was a last minute offer on booking.com).
- tiny bathroom (you can hardly sit on the toilet since it is right below the tiny sink. No space at all to store anything in bathroom, hot water (wow, had almost forgotten that existed!!!), bath room featured a lot of haur from former guest(s)....
- room decently sized with some space to store stuff, no daylight
- room and furniture old, need upgrading urgently
- air con and fan worked fine, as did TV
- breakfast small and quite disappointing (do not go for the "sandwich")
- breakfast staff seemed very uninterested and took ages to acknowledge us although there was only one other table of guests...
All in all another disappointing experience...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Casa Real Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.