“There is no better way to see Cartagena!”
Review of Segway Cartagena

Segway Cartagena
Ranked #1 of 110 Tours in Cartagena
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Cartagena like never before. Enjoy our Segway Tours through Cartagena's walled city, and bring back home one of the best memories of your trip to this beautiful city.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 3, 2013

What a great idea! We had done a Segway tour once before in Bruges, Belgium, so figured why not try it in Cartagena. Great choice! Cesar (a Syracuse University grad) owns the company and gives the tours. He's fabulous! The added advantage to doing a Segway tour in Cartagena is that, unlike in Belgium, the temperature in Cartagena was about 88 degrees. Given the distances we covered, if you did it by foot you'd end up in the hospital! Also, do it the first chance you get as it's a good way to get a sense of where everything in the City is in terms of further touring.

Go for it!

2  Thank arrowatty

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Before going to Colombia I logged into Tripadvisor to see what there was to do in Cartagena. I was very impressed with all the positive comments that the "segway Cartagena" received so I put it on my list to do.
The day of our tour, me and my dad were a little late, but Cesar still went out of his way to make up for the lost time. He took us to all the important spots in Old Cartagena, and gave us actual facts about the city. It was wonderful to learn and to be able to experience soo much without running out of breath or getting tired! Segway in Cartagena is amazing and I recommend it to anyone whos in the city.

1  Thank Naty315
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had an excellent tour of Cartagena on a Segway. I really enjoy doing tours this way. Its fun. My guide was exceptional.

1  Thank DallasM8
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our family of five had a blast on this tour of the beautiful city of Cartagena. Cesar's guys met us at the cruise port and drove us to his storefront. We were given instruction and training before departing. Cesar led the way navigating the narrow streets filled with locals and tourists, on a busy December 24th. His love of the city and knowledge of happenings past and present came through as he taught us about the important buildings and plazas. It was informative, entertaining and mostly fun. His lunch recommendation was perfect.

1  Thank lbs3boys
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We booked this tour like many others off the strength of the reviews on Trip Advisor. Cesar is genuine and sincere guy. The tour is informative and so much fun! The segways are easy to handle and Cesar gives you a little training session before you start.

We highly recommend this tour, thanks for a great morning Cesar and for all the recommendations of places to eat/sleep for the remainder of our trip.

We originally booked the 60min tour but extended it to the 90min tour because we were having such a good time!

If you only do one thing in Cartagena of even South America, do this tour with Cesar!

2  Thank JonnyandMac