“Best dive shop”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Dive center Padi
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The most professional crew and dive masters we have ever seen. They had extremely high standards for safety and the equipment was all new. Best dive boat we have seen, heaps of room and very comfortable. Lunch was delicious, overall better than any dive shop we have used back home in Australia. The dive site itself was pretty good, particularly the wreck dive. The crew were great at pointing out cool marine life which made such a difference. Definitely recommend these guys.

There are newer reviews for Cartagena Divers

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Cartagena Dive is one of the best diving operators I've ever used. The operations are very well prepared and safe.
The instructors are very experienced professionals. Always have more diver masters than necessary.
The craft is new, very fast and spacious. Is prepared to receive several divers with all their equipment.
Albert and Isabella, owners are kind, professional, committed and specially interested in which all clients
have the best dives of their lives.

1  Thank laraurien
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I were in Cartagena with another couple, and decided to spend a morning going diving. Cartagena divers picked us up from our hotel, and generally made the entire experience incredibly easy for us. While on the boat and diving, they were very friendly and professional, not to mention great dive leaders. I definitely recommend them if you're planning to dive in Cartagena.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I did my first scuba dive ever with these guys and they did a fantastic job. A number of them speak English, so that isn't a problem, and they're all very friendly. They even took pictures of us during the dive and gave them to us on a flash drive!

The dives themselves were great - two 30-45 minute dives in beautiful waters. As someone who was doing his first scuba dive, I felt that I was in good hands the entire time and never felt that any corners were being cut or that safety wasn't the primary concern (they are PADI-certified)

My group considered a number of other scuba companies in Cartagena, but none came close to these guys. And they're very reasonably priced for what we received.

I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a fun scuba experience in Cartagena.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I wanted to go diving during the weekend after being in Cartagena during the week for work. Most of the other dive shops require you to spend all day to get in two dives with all sorts of transfers and the like. These guys on the other hand were great. They pick you up, take you to the boat, take you on two dives and then bring you back by 1pm. The team was super friendly (eventhough my spanish is a bit rusty) and the equipment is top notch. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank expatinlondon17