“Love this place, so comfy, spectacular service.”
other travelers have booked this property
POOL OVER LOOKING THE BEACH GYM
BEDROOM NO.1
BATHROOM NO.1
BATHROOM NO.1
BEDROOM NO.2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
nnkkk
“Love this place, so comfy, spectacular service.”
Reviewed January 26, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Spacious, clean, stunning views, comfortable beds, well kept facilities, easy ti find, it felt like home. The pictures only show a fraction of what you are getting, trust me, you won't want to leave. The beach is right across, great for a morning run and get a taste of cartagena's culture. You can walk to the city wall it takes about 15 minutes or a 7,000 Colombian pesos taxi ride. Special thanks to Ana, she was very helpful and kind, answered all our questions and provided assistance when needed.

Management Response
Apr 14, 2016
It was a pleasure having you in my apartment and welcome anytime.
Cartagena is waiting for you again!
yaredt201...
Los Angeles, California
“I will stay there again!”
Reviewed January 26, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week in December 1,2014, and absolutely loved the place .It was even BETTER than advertised! The balcony overlooking the beach is spectacular. My wife and I like to walk (a lot) when we travel, so we particularly enjoyed the location, about 10-15 minutes (walking) from the condo to the Centro Histórico. To make a long story short, if we go back, we're staying in the same place! And Gloria was absolutely wonderful about answering questions, facilitating payment, etc., etc

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: I liked everything, not complaints at all.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kianakc
New York City
“So many good things to say about this place...”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Hello!
I must say Gloria's Place is Awesome.
Very clean & has it all together for a comfortable stay.
Easy to make the transaction, go thru & very attentive.
The pictures do well but the place is better in person.
Easy access to the Walled City, there are always cabs outside of the apartment building which is nice, and has a beautiful pool.
I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone visiting Cartagena. I'll be back anytime soon!

Carol R
Miami Beach, Florida
“HEAVEN ON EARTH! THANK YOU!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I visited Cartagena for the first time with a friend for a wedding, the city is awesome and the apartment is without a doubt one of the nicest places I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The location defies description, with the Caribbean on one side and numerous historic sites in plain view from almost every direction. The views of the city and the sunset from the balcony are straight out of a movie scene. The unique position set this place apart from any other I have seen. This apartment has a clean and modern design, comfortable furnishings and modern amenities to enhance your experience.The apartment is kept in immaculate condition, making indoor / outdoor living seamless. Gloria was quick to respond to my inquiries via email and answered all my questions. Payment was quick and easy. I would certainly stay here next time I visit Cartagena and would likely bring more friends to enjoy this beautiful place!

Without a Doubt the best !!! -- Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt at home
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SBB214
Niceville, Florida
“Beware! Untrustworthy company!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This building is also listed as Palmetto Apartments and Edificio Palmetto. My three girlfriends and I, who are all adult professionals, stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. We arranged this through a woman named Gloria Feldman on Air BnB, and her business associate named Karina. There were some problems with the apartment (hot water wasn't hot, the maid didn't come one day, there was only one set of keys for the four of us, rat/mouse poop on the counter, all the blinds were broken so we couldn't rest during the day with the sun coming in, broken drawer and cabinet in the bedroom, extra 'resort fee' upon entry, etc.). We reported these things to Air BnB, along with the good things (good location, nice pool, etc.). After the editing period closed, Gloria and Karina demanded our $250 security deposit to pay for the already broken cabinet door. I suspect this is a scam that these owners run on renters, especially those from out of the country. They manage several condos in the Cartagena/Bocagrande area, so beware!! They are not to be trusted!!

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Jul 25, 2014
I am the owner of this apartment and not a company. You had my phone number and email and you were told that you could contact me at any time with your questions or concerns. I don't have any other listings under Palmetto Apartments or Edificio Palmetto as you suggested.
I published my apartment with flipkey under the name "Cartagena Ya!!!!!!Beach Front Condo" and also with airbnb under the same name.
I had rented the apartment to you over the memorial day weekend through AirBnB and you gave a favorable review.
The manager or administrator of my apartment, whose name is Karina, does manage other apartments in the building. After you had left I was informed of a broken lock by the administrator. It appeared from photographs it was forced open. This is a closet where personal items such as towels and sheets are kept and it happened during your stay.
The damage was reported to airbnb with the proper proof that they required and after you found out the charges for fixing the door you decided to turn your review around and make very negative remarks that only damage our good reputation. Any complaints that you had during your stay should have been addressed to the administration and they would have taken care of it promptly.
We have worked with hundreds of guests who have nothing but great things to say about the apartment and for the building administration and know that we are responsible and deliver what we advertise and always make their stay the best possible.
It is unfortunate that you feel this way when you refer to us as operating a scam business. I want to make clear that we are very responsible and serious vacation home owners who also deliver what we offer and under no situation will allow for anybody to damage our reputation just for being upset about having to pay some damages done to the apartment.
MN
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
USA
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing