“Pretty place, so so food”
Review of Krioyo

Krioyo
Ranked #205 of 797 Restaurants in Cartagena
Cuisines: Caribbean, Colombian, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Idyllic Atmosphere of Our land. One Looking back, where dreamsAnd the magical flavors of the kitchen blend to satisfy your senses.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This restaurant could be so much better if the food was good. The decor is fun yet the service is really slow and the food was quite average. I ordered a salad and it came out with fake king crab, it never mentioned that on the menu. Other people had sandwiches which were good but overall, nothing outstanding. You'd think the place reflects the quality of the food, but it doesn't, big disappointment.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good place to visit for dinner - the outdoor seating area is really nice! It's an open courtyard where you can see the exposed walls of an old building. The food was pretty good - we had a ceviche and shrimp dish. Service was ok, but not awesome value for the price. For what we paid, we could have had a meal a much more upscale restaurant.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The atmosphere was fun, although very incoherent. But I thought the food was good, I will say that other people with me did not like there dishes much as me so maybe I just got lucky. I will say this, the service was very slow. The place was not even half full so I can imagine what the reason for that was.

For the price I do not think it was worth it for me.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

A very unique atmosphere at night with the patios, the plants and the outdoor atmosphere, the colored lights and the old stones. The decor is also very nice with older artefacts from different countries.
The food was very good with unique dishes and Caribbean flavors (not too spicy, which is rare in this kind of food). The portions are enough and the prices are almost too high for the global experience.
We went to have a late dinner on a rainy night: unfortunately, the patios does not offer any protection for the rain and the only room with a roof had a strong damp smell; we end up eating in the hallway where we got a mist from the rain all over our table.
If it was not for the rain, this could have been a 100% satisfaction.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The restaurant was loud, the food was average with the exception of a pot roast with a Cola Roman marinade and sauce & the price was too high. The service was not good.