“Great location, very comfortable and friendly...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Juliojule...
“Great location, very comfortable and friendly contact”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I have been traveling in Colombia for work for 10 years, but always in hotels. This time, I wanted to settle down for a few days in cartagena with my kids and friends, and this appartment really exceeded our high expectations. Very well located in a charming street, american cuisine and big living room, nice and comfortable rooms, well furnished, ... we really had a good time there. And the owner and the local manager are very friendly and helpful, which also helps. Strongly advise!

travel458...
chicago
“Perfect! Reasonably priced too!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

This is my second time in Cartagena. I stayed with my family in a nice hotel within the walled city the first time (check out my review of Casa India). This second time I was traveling with a friend and we needed something a little more cost effective. She found this rental online. Payment was easy (isn't it always) but the best was yet to come. When we arrived Henry was waiting for us. His english is as good as mine (haha) and he could not have been more welcoming/helpful. He was available to us for whatever we needed via email or text throughout our trip. We ran into him several times throughout our trip and were able to ask him where to eat, what to do, ect.

More about the apartment/rental. We rented the one bedroom with a queen bed. It is very well kept! The balcony is a nice added perk too! The bathroom has one sink and a really nice shower (high water pressure with a nice rain type shower head). There is air-conditioning in the unit, a washer/dryer in the building that is across the hallway and was open to our use although we didn't need it. There is also a little kitchenette in the room with another sink, refrigerator, cutlery, coffee machine, and some other cooking supplies. Plenty of linens and towels available too. We both felt really safe in the area. The room has a lock and a safe, and the building has two locks (deadbolt and door lock). And I can't forget the internet which I'm pretty sure is faster and more reliable than what I have at home. Wifi is always a plus isn't it :).

Short story: I would highly recommend this apartment. The only reason why I wouldn't recommend it is because I don't want you to be renting it out when I next come back to Colombia! Great owners, nice help, perfect location, and safe... who could ask for more! I can't speak for the size or looks of the other rentals in the building but for a couple of two people this room was perfect. It's not large, but it doesn't need to be and had everything and more that you could need.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, safety, amenities
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TX
Reviewed March 19, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
SanMiguel...
San Miguel de Allende
“ideal location”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My gal pal and I just rented the one bedroom apartment and connecting studio apartment. The units were just as described---on a very busy street, in the daytime, in the old walled city. At night time the businesses were all locked up and the street was quiet for sleeping.

We were in walking distance to almost everything we wanted to see. Henry, the manager, was there on arrival, and was helpful throughout the stay. The apartments are modern, with updated bathrooms and kitchen facilities. The furniture is modern/IKEA type, which is great for the tropics.

Deb, the owner, offers a very good product that is well-priced. My friend and I really enjoyed being able to stretch out in the living room and make breakfast.

Great place!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and modern style
Liked least: closet door in the one-bedroom should be hinged to other side of the closet.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Charlotte
Reviewed March 9, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

MD USA
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

florida
Reviewed February 25, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing