“Dinner at La Olla”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Colombian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had the best bouillabaisse I've ever eaten there and the Ceviche is excellet! The service is impeccable and there's a great wine list.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

went with my husband and my little kid and the waitress was very kind... she offered a chair for my baby ... really appreciated it... the ambience is nice but i think it's a little old fashioned... although it's very calm and full of plants... the food it's just normal... this is my second time and the seafood it's not fresh. .. very hard to eat... juices are good and so is the chicken rice... my husband's favorite (little spicy) ... kind of expensive for what they serve. ...

2  Thank Lesbia G
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This was our first dining experience after we arrived in Colombia. Recommended by the hotel. It was late and not many restaurants stayed open that late. Restaurant had a great inside ambiance out in the back of the restaurant with the lights, water fountain and plants. Wait staff was very attentive. We had the mixed arab dish, steak and and it was all very good. After we dined in other areas, we feel that this restaurant price points were a bit pricier. We are glad we went.

2  Thank CHARLESandMICHELLE
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Ate here 25 March 2014. My brother & his wife ate here when they were dating. They both spoke highly of the food and took us here. We went for early dinner. The minute I walked in I was impressed. The staff all spoke but the place was like a tranquil place you can relax in. The water fountain and the decor were so beautiful and peaceful to me. Was not a loud place and you can hear your party speak to each other in low voice. To me for good food it was priced nicely but others might feel that way. I can't remember all our dishes but we were all pleased. Even my 5 year old niece ate all her food. If I am back in this area again, I would start my trip off with this restaurante again. Loved the place.

1  Thank msworldadventure
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Wow! What a surprise to find the best ceviche I have ever tried. So many places have too strong a lemon flavor, this was perfect.

We've been here numerous times, and it's consistently good.

Sure, there are cheaper places to eat, but if you are somebody into fine dining, you will be happy and satisfied.

1  Thank Yesenia V