“Little haven in the heart of the walled city”
Review of Pasteleria Mila

Pasteleria Mila
Ranked #5 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Cartagena
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ila is a sweet and loving idea born in 2006 when I opened my first pastry, bakery and cafe in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. Sought to create a place full of details and magic place to accompany the breads, desserts and recipes lovingly created, cooked and always dreamed of. Today, we are located in the walled city and soon will be in Bogota! I always wanted my site covering all tastes and times of my clients, that is why any time of day can come and antojarte what you want. The hope!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Mila is the perfect spot to take a break. Whether you want to swing by for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dessert, or are just looking to escape the midday Caribbean heat, then this is a place you have to check out. The shabby-chic/chicken-themed decor, the impeccable service, and the decadent sweets make this a must on your list. The arepa de huevo, a local dish, together with the Café con Ritual (warning: strong coffee) make for a killer breakfast. I'm only giving this review 4 stars because the last couple of times I was there, we were bothered by pesky flies that were clearly enjoying the air conditioning as much as we were. Other than that, highly recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Pasteleria Mila

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Walking through the walled city of Cartagena, I ask advice on where to have breakfast. The answers were all "Mila." The locals know. This bakery/restaurant was great. In my limited Spanish, I had a Café Americano, and a De La Inglesia Desay(eggs,bacon and tomatoes mixed) and, my favorite, a Mango en Leche Jugo. Delicious food and yummy drink! I did not purchase any bakery items but they looked wonderful. I highly suggest giving Mila a try-you will like it!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

one of my favorite places in cartagena.. delicous desserts great coffe . a great place to have a breakfast , brunch or lunch.. i love the manchego cheese caribañolas.. they have an awesome brownie.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had lunch here during a brief visit to Cartagena. It was recommended by family and our hopes were high. You cannot believe how good the food is here! We took one of their chocolate cakes home and it was one of the best cakes I have ever tasted!

Do not go into the old town without visiting this wonderful cafe.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We had an early lunch at Mila and found the food to be delicious.
The caldoso rice was smoth an tasty
But out great surprise was when we ordered dessert, the milo and nuts browny was to die for. Simply one of the best I've had in mi life!