All reviews walled city rooms are small beautiful hotel hot tub recommend this hotel old town walking distance a great place to stay location is great beautiful pool quiet street stayed here for nights the air conditioning rooftop apartment getsemani
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I can’t speak enough of what a beautiful hotel this is. We upgraded from a small room to a studio and it was very worth it. We stayed only 2 nights, but I will come back for more.

But the staff make it even better. From the front desk staff, Milena Camilo and Kevin, the breakfast staff Marlena and Fernelis, and Yesid who looks after plants etc.

Gloria! Tu tienes un fabuloso equipo! They are the best! They treat us all so well and it is a reflection of yourself. I wish I could have met you too!

Marc

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Good value for money, clean and tidy, friendly and helpful hotel staff. Close to all the restaurants and bars but nowhere near as noisy as some of the other hotels closer to the buzzing streets of Cartagena. I felt safe staying here, they provide u limited filtered water, toiletries, fresh towels everyday and a safe. The pool is lovely and relaxing and we even tried to extend our stay but the hotel was fully booked. Grab this place while you can!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Very well located inside the walls of Cartagena and nearby bars & restaurants.

It's a cozy place with a small cozy pool. Nice decoration. The rooms are small but with enough space and nice bed to sleep. Good value for money. Breakfast normal.

Personnel friendly and helpful. The jakuzzi was not working during our stay. There is a snooker. Free water to drink.

Easy to ear noise from other rooms.

We liked it and were happy to spend one night there.

Good for friends/backpackers and couples.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I love staying here for five days for my first time in Cartagena. It was a very beautiful hotel. There is a beautiful pool in the lobby and a nice Jacuzzi on the rooftop. They cook you breakfast as per your request and it was very fresh and tasty. The hotel is close to everything and we could walk to the center of the city easily. There are a lot of good restaurants next to the hotel as well. The ac worked perfectly. We stayed in a room for two and it was perfect space. The staff were very nice and helpful. After we checked out at noon, we had a whole day left because our flight was at 10 pm. They let us store our luggage there and use their pool, facilities all day. I have no complaints about this hotel and would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights. The room was upstairs and was very quiet and comfortable. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The breakfast was adequate with juice, coffee, toast, eggs and fruit. The location is great, on a quiet street close to everything and very safe.

Date of stay: July 2018