Hotel Casa Gloria
NH Cartagena Urban Royal(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
$155
Agoda.com
$204
$175
  • Pool
Hotel Don Pedro de Heredia(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
$116
$58
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
$156
$403
$310
$278
$286
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold citywalled citythe ac worked greatbeautiful hotelhot tubwalking distancemain levelsmall hotellocation was perfectbeautiful cartagenaclean roomsrooftop terracesmall poolquiet streetfelt very safesanta martathe ground floor
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was our first stop on our first trip to Colombia and our stay couldn't have been better. The staff was helpful, super friendly, and immediately made you feel like family. The rooms were very clean and had everything you needed and breakfast was wonderful. The pool, jacuzzi and rooftop sitting areas were great places to chill after running around all day. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we experienced the best of Cartagena! They were the most gracious hosts and I'd absolutely recommend Casa Gloria to family and friends. You get the best of both worlds- quality, clean hotel with all amenities, with a home- family feel. Highly recommended and we miss it now that we're home!

Room Tip: If you're not traveling as a couple or are uncomfortable sharing a bed with a friend, make sure you reach out to them to clarify that you need a room with 2 beds so they can accommodate you before you arrive.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Casa Gloria is a beautiful oasis in the old centre of Cartagena. Staff are extremely friendly and always helpful, reception staff speak English. Staying there felt like being at someone´s home, breakfast is served at a big table for everyone at the reception / living room / kitchen area, I liked this atmosphere very much. The room was small but had everything needed: hot water, hair dryer, safe, toiletries, A/C. The hotel has a pool, a jacuzzi and several outdoor seating areas including a roof top. And everything was very clean. I totally recommend this place and I will love to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Since my arrival at Casa Gloria i felt like home, the staff and guests greeted me politely and showed me around the hotel. The check in was fast and effective and in no time i was sitting in my room, as for the room itself i can say that although minimalistic it fulfills most expectations (besides it offers air conditioning which is essential in the hot nights in cartagena !). The staff showed us trip activities and gave us food reccomendations; the hotel is breakfast including and although the options in the food are limited the taste and quality of the products is amazingly good.

Overall i had a great experience and would reccomend casa gloria to any visitor that wants good service for a reasonable price and trip options that fulfill basic needs for the average visitor.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My third visit to Cartagena.. each time time i like to check out different hotels......Casa Gloria is at the north end of the city close to Exito supermarket and land lots of street food vendors....it is also very quiet ,and not much street noise. inspite of the busy highway just up the street. Gloria is very approachable.... the staff were always willing to look after any requests that i had. i found Colombians to be very warm people everywhere i went..

Room Tip: I tried two rooms 4 and 2j prefer room 4
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Panchito45
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am form Bogota, Colombia and have been to Cartagena many many times, and me boyfirend and I decided to stay here for it was a good price and the lace looked nice on the pictures of their website.
When I get there, they give me a room that has two smell extractors by the bed, there are 6 glade scent candles plugged in and there are no windows at all. The guy removes the extractors and leaves. OMG it stinks like toilet! the room has no ventilation, no windows its like being inside a portable toilet!
I tried asking for another room , but there was only a 6 person aparmtent left that also smelled!
When I tried explaining that I we couldn't stay her because of the smell, they said that they had to charge us the no show cancellation fee for 2 nights of the three that we had booked.
Plus, they started yelling at me telling me who do you think you are, telling me that I was very rude and disrespectful when the manager even accepted that the room had a smel issue and then tells me that that is because of the humidity and that I will get that smell in every hotel in Cartagena.
When my boyfirend arrived he decided not to argue at all jbeacuse he woudl rather pay to just leave that place and make a better use of our time, so we went to an amazing hotel, Casa Cabanal just a little bit more expensive where they were really really nice and charged only half of the price for that first night.

Room Tip: Rooms stink like sewage!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends