“Excellent food & service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Don Juan

Don Juan
Ranked #31 of 661 Restaurants in Cartagena
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Beautiful decor, great service and wonderful food. Definitely caters to a higher end crowd but my wife & are really enjoyed it.

Visited July 2013

“Recommended by a friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Amazing quality food - great vibe and as with nearly all restaurants in Cartagena, the detail and interior design are excellent!

Visited June 2013
“Excelent Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good, service as well was awsome! Please dont forget to order the Octopus on the Grill, ando for dessert the Pineapple caramel with coconut ice cream its a MOST!! Over all EXCELENT restaurant

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Overrated in Cartagena but a great experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

After hearing that the president of Columbia entertains here and some of the other reviews we felt we had to experience this restaurant. The description touts it as romantic but maybe we were just given the bad table. I do not consider this restaurant romantic. It is fun, the decor is really upbeat and the location is great. My boyfriend was raving about his pork but he was raving about the chicken he had the night before ( somewhere else) so I ordered the chicken and it was not as good. it is a little pricey but I would probably send a friend to stop in for a drink ...

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Washington, DC
“Pricey but delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was hesitant when my friends suggested going to an expensive restaurant. When I'm in South America I want to take advantage of good, cheap options. However, I'm glad they convinced me to go to Don Juan. I had seriously the best pork dish I've ever had. Ask the waitress what the best pork dish is, and order it. AMAZING. Great wine as well, and beautiful ambiance.

Visited May 2013