I stayed at Casa Blanca byb for 3 days during my honeymoon in Colombia. I booked this boutique hotel because the pictures on their website won me over and the reviews on tripadviso attested to the quality of this hotel.
I had no idea what to expect when we arrived, however, as soon as they opened the door, I knew our stay was going to be great. The house itself is a combination of Colonial and modern architecture. The staff is super friendly and helpful. While we were doing our check-in I couldn't help but to admire the beautiful furniture and the tranquility of the whole place. We were offered the most amazing and delicious limonada con yerbabuena (it was to die for)! and were escorted to our room. The room was absolutly beautiful and spacious. The bathroom had an outdoor shower, beautiful jacuzzi tub and all sorts of quality toilet treats. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept on during my travels.
Breakfast was included and their little dining room is just another one of the rooms where you are completly awed by the decor. Food was delicious and again, service was excellent.
We didn't have a chance to go in the pool or take advantage of the amenities on the roof top, but they were also beautiful. the view from the terrace is amazing and transports you to a different era.
All in all, this hotel was EXCELLENT and the walled city was absolutly magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sensational house built at the end of the XIX Century, and following the style of the Republican architecture, has been recently restored and furnished with the outmost detail providing the guests a pleasant stay in one of the most beautiful cities of the world , located in the old city of Cartagena de Indias at the Calle del Tejadillo.The finely decorated rooms tastefully give guests a new sense of tranquility, total comfort, light-filled bathrooms and fine details in lingerie. Its wide corridors flanked by reflecting pools, the exuberance of its tropical vegetation, in addition to two inner courts, provide the guests a perfect oasis of peace.The hotel has 12 rooms, 2 heated pools, a large terrace with spectacular city views, BBQ and kitchen area event, internet WiFi all over the place, TV 42 ", iPod Docks, massage area, laundry, organizing tours and diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casablanca Belle & Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Bed And Breakfast
- Casablanca Hotel Cartagena