Staying at Casablanca was a fantastic experience. I rented out most of the rooms for a few days prior to my wedding in Bogota. We invited a large number of friends and family to Cartagena to start off the celebration. Casablanca was amazing with helping people set up reservations and tours of the city. They allowed us to host a cocktail party on their roof which was spectacular. There are a lot of beautiful hotels in Cartagena but the service at Casablanca really seperated them from all of the other hotels I have stayed with in Cartagena. And the ladies at the front desk always spoke English so they were very helpful.
I'm guessing this is covered extensively but the hotel itself is also incredible. Two pools, including one on the rooftop. The rooms are large with very good AC (an absolute must in Cartagena). The bathrooms are gorgeous. The rooftop bar was fantastic, if they didn't have what you wanted the bartenders would run out and get it.
I had no complaints and if the hotel is in your price range then neither will you. I would definitely recomend it over some of the bigger hotels in the old city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sensational house built at the end of the XIX Century, and following the style of the Republican architecture, has been recently restored and furnished with the outmost detail providing the guests a pleasant stay in one of the most beautiful cities of the world , located in the old city of Cartagena de Indias at the Calle del Tejadillo.The finely decorated rooms tastefully give guests a new sense of tranquility, total comfort, light-filled bathrooms and fine details in lingerie. Its wide corridors flanked by reflecting pools, the exuberance of its tropical vegetation, in addition to two inner courts, provide the guests a perfect oasis of peace.The hotel has 12 rooms, 2 heated pools, a large terrace with spectacular city views, BBQ and kitchen area event, internet WiFi all over the place, TV 42 ", iPod Docks, massage area, laundry, organizing tours and diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casablanca Belle & Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Cartagena
- Casablanca Bed And Breakfast