Hotel Lee is located close to the harbor in Cartagena.
It takes 15 min from the airport to the hotel, it costs around 9500 Colombian pesos (6 USD) to get there.
Nice clean rooms. Ok beds, Tv, safety box, little balcony, AC, bathroom
Breakfast ok for the price you pay, (fruit, eggs, coffee, juice, bread)
Little Nice pool up on the roof, nice terrace with a very nice view to the sea
Nice location close to the harbor and downtown, you can take a walk there.
Close to some restaurants
Reception 24 hrs
Wifi works so close to the reception as possible
-No restaurant at the hotel
- Cold water, but you can take a shower anyway
- avoid rooms close to the street since its a lot of noice from the street
- No service mind at all. The staff was no too very helpful with the booking of the tours, they promised to help us with some reservations but they never did that. We were forced to rush and fix the tours by ourselves! The breakfast was supposed to be served at 6:30 am according to the reception, the woman working at the breakfast didn't want to serve us since it was 25th of December and they do start later(?). She and the receptionist had a discussion about that.
In few words, you get what you pay, no mor not less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Building Reads is placed in the downtown, to a step of the Center of Conventions of Cartagena of The Indies, with an excellent sight to the Bay of Cartagena. From his(her,your) arrival you will remain captivated by his(her,your) impressive colonial architecture and his(her,your) delicate details. Recently remodelled and reset. Conditioned to offer to him(her) an excellent atmosphere of exclusivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Lee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.